Stay up to date on any upcoming NRS related events. Events include in-person trainings (regional and targeted training), webinars, and facilitated online courses.
NRS Regional Training: Your Success, Our Future: Measuring Achievement after Exit
The employment and credential attainment indicators defined by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) are challenging to collect because states must collect them up to one year after participants exit each period of participation. This workshop will conceptualize the data collection process for these indicators as a system, using a framework where data collection begins at intake, continues while the participant is enrolled and becomes most active after participant exit. The goals of the training are for state teams to:
- Adopt a framework for understanding the data collection process for postexit indicators
- Identify areas of the system in need of improvement, using the framework
- Develop strategies to promote understanding of local programs about the importance of collecting data for the postexit indicators
- Develop an action plan for state improvements of data collections for the postexit indicators
- Develop considerations for local engagement of data collection for the postexit indicators
The workshop will take place virtually in the Fall. Registration information and dates will be announced via email.