Resources for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and the National Reporting System (NRS) for Adult Education
WIOA State Guidance
These links open to the template for the state and local performance report and the PIRL, which includes data element definitions and instructions.
- WIOA Statewide and Local Performance Report Template
- WIOA Joint Participant Individual Record Layout (PIRL)
Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA) NRS Performance Reporting (OMB Control Number 1830-0027)
These links include an overview and instructions for the various reporting documents, such as the NRS reporting tables, instructions for the narrative report, instructions and template for the Federal financial report, and a data quality checklist.
- NRS Reporting Tables (PDF, 389KB)
- Narrative Report for WIOA (PDF, 529KB)
- Federal Financial Report (FFR) for WIOA (PDF, 294KB)
- NRS Data Quality Checklist (PDF, 215KB)
NRS Training on WIOA 2016
Below are links to training materials and the toolkit from the LEAP I and LEAP II trainings, which focused on leadership, communication, and reporting requirements under WIOA.
2017 Adult Education State Directors' Meeting Presentation
- LEAP Again: Updates and Training of Trainers on WIOA Accountability PowerPoint slides presented at the State Directors' meeting in June 2017. (PPT, 816 KB)
Below are links to some additional external resources realated to WIOA.