Director of Adult Education
Indiana Workforce Development Agency
State Department of Education
10 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone: (812) 345-5446
ESL: TABE CLAS-E
InTERS (live data system)
GED: Data Match and Survey
Employment: Data Match and Survey
Transition to Postsecondary Education or Training: Data Match and Survey
- MIS data checking at local and state level.
- Regional state staff review data on a monthly basis.
- Assistant director, program specialists, and/or support specialist review annual reports.
- Program monitoring and evaluations are conducted based on a risk analysis, which includes data driven performance, to ensure NRS policies and procedures are in place and followed by local programs.
- Performance based funding formula that utilizes NRS data.
Department of Workforce Development
http://www.in.gov/dwd/adulted.htm (Indiana Adult Education Administrative site)
AmplifyAE.com (Indiana Adult Education Professional Development)