The new NRSWeb site is the result of your feedback. We have made it more user friendly and easier to navigate. Important links, such as the online training courses on data quality and data use, can be found quickly. There are new resources to help you stay informed about NRS policies and implementation procedures. These can be found at NRS Tips and NRS Webinars. Popular areas of the website, such as the Q & A section, the searchable NRS Implementation Guidelines, and fully downloadable training materials are still available.
What does the new NRSWeb site have to offer?
- Multiple entry points to access online training courses
- Easily find a publication via the Publications, Making NRS Work, and What's New pages
- Site map, calendar, and search
function navigation tools help you
find exactly what you are looking for
- Enhanced menu bar organizes content by
topical area and makes
navigating the site
- What's New page features the latest
happenings, new publications, and
upcoming NRS-related events
- In Focus section spotlights a particular
publication, event, frequently asked
question, or other topic of interest to
the adult education field related to NRS
Two new features you can look forward to:
- State Insights will present pertinent information about how NRS is implemented in states and local programs.
- NRS FastFacts will present adult
education statistics and analysis at the
national level with state highlights, such
as attendance rates and age groups.